Ensuring Excellence in Healthcare through Rigorous Compliance
At Day Webster, we recognize the critical role that compliance plays in maintaining high standards of care and safety within the NHS. Our commitment to compliance is unwavering, as it directly impacts the well-being of patients and the effectiveness of our healthcare professionals.
Why Compliance Matters
For nurses working in the NHS, compliance is not just a formality; it's a necessity. It encompasses various checks and verifications that ensure each nurse is fully equipped, both in skills and health, to provide the highest quality of care. This rigorous process safeguards the patients' interests and upholds the integrity of our healthcare system.
Our Compliance Process
As a leading nurse agency within the NHS, we have established a streamlined and efficient compliance process, which includes the following mandatory documents:
- Up-to-date DBS Check: Ensuring a safe and secure environment for patients and staff.
- Proof of Identity: Verification through official documents like passports.
- Valid Training Certifications: Confirming the professional qualifications and readiness of our nurses.
- Occupational Health Checks: Essential for assessing the physical and mental fitness of healthcare providers.
- Right to Work in the UK: A legal requirement for all our nursing staff.
Fast-Track Compliance for Swift Onboarding
Understanding the urgency of healthcare needs, we offer a fast-track compliance option. This accelerates the compliance process, allowing our nurses to commence their roles promptly without compromising on thoroughness.
24/7 Support from Compliance Experts
Our dedicated team of compliance experts is available around the clock to assist and guide our nurses through every step of the process. We aim to make compliance stress-free and straightforward.
Document Checklist for General Nurses Registering for NHS Work
For those registering as General Nurses for NHS work, the following documents are typically required:
- CV: Outlining your professional experience and qualifications.
- Passport/Biometric Residence Permit: For identity verification.
- DBS Certificate: Must be current and preferably on the 'Update System'.
- Relevant Qualifications: Proof of your nursing qualifications.
- Immunisations Record: Up-to-date evidence of vaccinations (Covid NHS Pass, Measles, TB, Rubella, Hep B, and Varicella).
- Passport-Sized Photo.
- References: At least two, covering the period from November 2020 to the present, excluding agency references.
- Mandatory Training Certifications.
- National Insurance Number: Proof via NI card or tax letter.
- Proof of Address: Recent documents verifying your current address.
- Interview Form: To be completed prior to your scheduled video interview.
- Indemnity Insurance.
- NMC Statement of Entry.
Incentives for Compliance Completion
To acknowledge the dedication of our nurses, we offer attractive bonuses for those who complete the compliance process within a specified timeframe. This is our way of expressing gratitude for their commitment to excellence.
Join Us in Setting the Standard in Healthcare
Compliance is a vital pillar of our service at Day Webster. By ensuring that all our nurses meet the stringent NHS requirements, we maintain our status as market leaders in healthcare staffing. Join our team today and be a part of an organization that values compliance as a cornerstone of exceptional care.