Back to job search
Postholder will be responsible for:
|Salary||£32 - £34 per hour|
- providing effective management to a multi-disciplinary team of youth justice service professionals, including case workers, specialist functions, statutory partners’ personnel such as Probation, Police and Health professionals;
- management of day to day operations for their respective team whilst also contributing towards the whole service operational management;
- preventing offending and re-offending of young people, ensuring all young people in the youth justice have their needs timely assessed within the relevant assessment framework and have highly effective intervention plans in place that meet the assessed needs, reduce and manage risks and promote desistance.
- providing robust management oversight, ensuring all young people are safeguarded, effectively supervised and supported to maximise positive engagement and desistance whilst ensuring that victims are protected;
- positively contributing to the service planning, delivery and assist the Head of Service and their deputy with service development activities
- oversee and be responsible for case work that can cover Out of Court Disposals, work in Court and Community including the work in secure settings;
- lead on a specific youth justice area of responsibility as per required service needs, this may change from time to time. For example, this may include but not exclusively developing and overseeing provision of intensive support, partnership working arrangements, developing specific interventions and projects, overseeing specific area of youth justice service delivery i.e. court work, out of court disposals, delivery of health and well- being provision, transfers to probation, restorative justice and victims work.
- Social Worker Practitioner Children in Need
Bedford | £38.00 - £40.50 per hour
The Permanency Team support and monitor the wel...
- Social Worker Children Fostering
Bedford | £34.00 - £36.50 per hour
We are looking for a Social Worker to join the ...
- Social Worker – Disabled Children's Team
Northamptonshire | £30.00 - £32.50 per hour
Hybrid, there is an expectation that time is sp...