Back to job search
Young Victims Service Diversionary Activity Worker
|Salary||£18 - £22.05 per hour|
- Promote the team’s preventative work with vulnerable young people and those at risk of offending and/or victimisation.
- Work closely and creatively with the Responsible Officer / Case Manager to achieve agreed elements of formal plans for young people on the programme.
- Contribute towards the continued assessment of young people’s needs and the risks they present, and to the planning and evaluation of work undertaken with them.
- Undertake direct work with young people, including provision of training in social and life skills, and support in restorative justice interventions.
- Support young people into Education, Training and/or Employment, for example, by attending meetings or classes with them, liaising with the Post 16 Team.
- Support young people in accessing services from Health, Housing, Sports and Leisure and other providers.
- Provide a positive role model and to challenge attitudes and behaviours placing young people at risk of offending and/or victimisation.
- Work in accordance with YOS policies and procedures, including those relating to health and safety and anti-discriminatory practice.
- Liaise and work with a range of agencies within and outside the YOS in order to deliver effective intervention packages
- Keep accurate case notes, recording on YOS database.
- Represent the YOS and young people in Police Stations at residential and custodial establishments and at Court.
- Work closely and sensitively with victims and victim groups to deliver a service to victims and to ensure that young people make appropriate reparation and amends for their offending.
- Undertake and ensure health and safety requirements are met.
- Ensure that protocols regarding confidentiality are maintained.
- Social Worker -Team Manager
Waltham Forest | £26.00 - £28.50 per hour
** Rate negotiable dependent on experience ** D...
- Social Worker -Practitioner Asst Team Manager - Adults
Tower Hamlets | £33.00 - £34.00 per hour
Senior Practitioner role in Adult Social Care. ...
- Social Worker - Practitioner for Front Door
Barnet | £33.00 - £35.00 per hour
Barnet Council’s Communities, Adults, and Healt...