Back to job search
|Salary||£23 - £25 per hour|
- To undertake specialist visual impairment assessments with the visually impaired person to identify their needs and aspirations to promote independent living.
- To monitor the waiting list for service users with visual impairment waiting for assessment or information and advice.
- To plan a programme and support plan to meet the assessed rehabilitation needs which may include:
- Communication maximising residual vision for reading and writing and exploring the use of equipment for listening and guidance.
- Locum Prison Pharmacy Assistant (HMP Prison)
Surrey | £12.69 - £15.00 per hour
Specialty: Locum Prison Pharmacy Assistant (HMP...
- Social Worker - Adults -Discharge
Tower Hamlets | £30.00 - £32.50 per hour
The Reablement Team works closely with the Admi...
- Social Worker BIA
South Gloucestershire | £30.00 - £33.85 per hour
We require two Best Interest Assessors to carry...