Back to job search
|Salary||£23 - £25 per hour|
- To undertake specialist visual impairment assessments with the visually impaired person to identify their needs and aspirations to promote independent living.
- To monitor the waiting list for service users with visual impairment waiting for assessment or information and advice.
- To plan a programme and support plan to meet the assessed rehabilitation needs which may include:
- Communication maximising residual vision for reading and writing and exploring the use of equipment for listening and guidance.
- Social Worker -Children with Needs
Southwark | £25.27 - £27.97 per hour
To hold a recognised social work qualification...
- HCA - Health Care Assistant
- Same day pay - 24/7 available contact - UK ...
- Senior Practitioner
Southwark | £27.88 - £29.98 per hour
Candidate Profile: To hold a recognised Socia...