Back to job search
|Location||Brentwood, Essex, England|
|Salary||£23 - £25 per hour|
- To undertake specialist visual impairment assessments with the visually impaired person to identify their needs and aspirations to promote independent living.
- To monitor the waiting list for service users with visual impairment waiting for assessment or information and advice.
- To plan a programme and support plan to meet the assessed rehabilitation needs which may include:
- Communication maximising residual vision for reading and writing and exploring the use of equipment for listening and guidance.
- Occupational Therapist
Southwark, Greater London, England | £32 - £34 per hour
rovide professional occupational therapy servic...
- Social Worker-DMH
| £26.18 - £28.58 per hour
West Locality - to support all individuals r...
- experienced practitioner - Adults
Halton, Halton, England | £22.36 - £24.86 per hour
Responsible for a caseload of more complex case...