Back to job search
|Salary||£23 - £25 per hour|
- To undertake specialist visual impairment assessments with the visually impaired person to identify their needs and aspirations to promote independent living.
- To monitor the waiting list for service users with visual impairment waiting for assessment or information and advice.
- To plan a programme and support plan to meet the assessed rehabilitation needs which may include:
- Communication maximising residual vision for reading and writing and exploring the use of equipment for listening and guidance.
- Consultant Haematologist
Locum Consultant Haematologist to join the tea...
- Careline Social Worker
Liverpool | £21 - £23 per hour
Careline is the front door for all social care ...
- Qualified Practice Manager - Social Worker
Redbridge | £36 - £38 per hour
The successful candidates will play a critical ...