Back to job search
|Salary||£41.11 - £43.81 per hour|
- Postholder will be required to have a range of either professional or specialist knowledge or experience.
- Role will have supervision and planning of other peoples workloads and/or planning or scheduling of work over the short term.
- HR skills can comprise of being in a managerial role requiring motivating, developing and ensuring the health and wellbeing of a dedicated staff group and/or HR skills in influencing peer and senior manager
- Role has latitude to determine appropriate actions within set policies and practices. Role is subject to structured direction and supervision with set objectives.
- Role has requirement to identify and establish relevant policies and practices within their specific area of responsibility.
- Role is required to manage/monitor/direct financial plans and budgets in line with corporate policy.
- Role has the authority to make key decisions impacting on the Principal Accountabilities.
- Social Worker -: Children safeguarding
Bradford, Bradford, England | £33.00 - £35.50 per hour
direct work in a children's home shift work 7am...
- Qualified Social Worker – Adults - Learning Disabilities
Essex, England | £228.60 - £240.00 per day
This position is based in the Adults Learning D...
- Support Worker Childrens-Learning disabilities
Bradford, Bradford, England | £08.58 - £10.88 per hour
We need male staff to cover shifts at Wedgewood...