Back to job search
Car driver essential
|Salary||£38 - £40 per hour|
- To follow and apply relevant internal policies and procedures in working with complex family situations and vulnerable children including children on the child protection register, children subject to legal proceedings and Looked After children.
- To ensure that services are efficiently and effectively provided, liaising as necessary with other divisions, Council Departments, N.H.S. trusts, schools, carers, voluntary and independent sector providers.
- To maintain high standards of professional practice within their own workload and to promote and enhance such practice within the team and division, through the implementation of departmental quality assurance systems.
- All post holders are expected to maintain professional standards of practice and to work in accordance with the Departmental vision, values, procedures and managerial guidance.
- To supervise a number of professional staff within the team in line with relevant internal procedures on supervision, training and personal developments
- To deputize for the group manager where required, this will include responsibility for managing duty in his / her absence, allocating priority work and providing support and guidance to other team members in their absence.
- To chair as appropriate a range of professional, statutory and interagency meetings including Children in need meetings, child care reviews and permanency meetings.
- To make recommendations to the Group Manager (or other budget holder as appropriate) regarding the use of budgets to support care plans and to use delegated budgetary powers as appropriate within financial regulations.
- Plain Film Reporting Radiologist Consultant
Hillingdon | Competitive
Day Webster Recruitment is a renowned healthcar...
- General Paediatrician with Endocrine Interest Consultant
West Sussex | Competitive
Day Webster Recruitment is a trusted healthcare...
- Doctor - Care of the Elderly & Stroke Department
Warrington | Competitive
Day Webster Recruitment is a reputable healthca...