Back to job search
Interim Commissioners for Learning Disabilities, Mental Health and Autism X2
|Salary||£50 - £61 per hour|
- Educated to degree level, ideally with a qualification in social work or equivalent field and/or significant relevant experience
- Experience in health and social care commissioning
- Proven experience of achieving savings through commissioning
- Proven experience in transformation, project management and delivery of complex projects in pressured environments.
- Experience in developing and the implementation of pathways toward progression, recovery and improved independence for people with learning disabilities, autism and/ or mental health needs
- Experience of co-producing and developing services with partner organisations, service users and their families and carers, etc.
- Demonstratable experience in commissioning person centred and outcome focused services for people with mental health needs, including supported living and developing new services from the ground-up with a view to long term sustainability.
- Experience in developing social care markets in particular learning disabilities, mental health and autism and the wider system factors affecting them to better meet the needs and outcomes of the borough and on an individual basis including crisis support.
- Experience of working across departments and agencies including health and social care partners to ensure delivery meets the wider outcomes and goals of the activity and the wider Council.
- Experience of integrating technology into social care systems and services to better meet outcomes
- Has a robust knowledge of the current legislation, policy and best practice guidance for mental health and autism commissioning practice.
- Understanding of crisis support and crisis pathways for people with mental health needs
- Understanding of social enterprise models of care.
- Customer Relations Manager
Orpington | £40000 - £45000 per annum
In this role as a Customer Relations Manager yo...
- Healthcare Assistant
Kempston | £11 per hour
In this role as a Health Care Assistant you wil...
- HR Manager
London | £42000 - £45000 per annum
In this role as a HR Manager you will be requir...