Back to job search
Social Worker-vulnerable adults
|Salary||£33.08 - £35.08 per hour|
- A qualification in social work i.e. Dipsw, MSc, CQSW, and CSS.
- Registration with the HCPC as a social worker.
- Substantial experience as a qualified social worker.
- Knowledge of Adult Social Care eligibility criteria
- Excellent assessment skills.
- A thorough understanding of adult safeguarding legislation and have attended safeguarding training.
- A full understanding of, and commitment to, embedding personalisation in all aspects of social care.
- The ability to cope with a case workload efficiently and effectively.
- Good evidence based recording skills, as your evidence maybe required to be used in court.
- The skills of a good communicator with an ability to deal with conflict.
- The ability to work on your own initiative, organise your own work load and work under pressure in response to competing demands and changing priorities
- Experience of the supervisory role.
- Demonstrable IT skills.
- Social Worker Adult-Disabilities
Wales | £28.00 - £30.00 per hour
Social Worker - Leraning Disability Team
- Social Worker -Team Manager Front door
East Midlands | £38.00 - £40.00 per hour
EHASH are the front door of the Early Help and ...
- Social Worker Children-
Halton | £42.00 - £45.00 per hour
Social worker required to manage case load of c...