Back to job search
|Salary||£33.08 - £35.08 per hour|
- A qualification in social work i.e. Dipsw, MSc, CQSW, and CSS.
- Registration with the HCPC as a social worker.
- Substantial experience as a qualified social worker.
- Knowledge of Adult Social Care eligibility criteria
- Excellent assessment skills.
- A thorough understanding of adult safeguarding legislation and have attended safeguarding training.
- A full understanding of, and commitment to, embedding personalisation in all aspects of social care.
- The ability to cope with a case workload efficiently and effectively.
- Good evidence based recording skills, as your evidence maybe required to be used in court.
- The skills of a good communicator with an ability to deal with conflict.
- The ability to work on your own initiative, organise your own work load and work under pressure in response to competing demands and changing priorities
- Experience of the supervisory role.
- Demonstrable IT skills.
- Social Worker Practitioner Children in Need
Bedford | £38.00 - £40.50 per hour
The Permanency Team support and monitor the wel...
- Social Worker Children Fostering
Bedford | £34.00 - £36.50 per hour
We are looking for a Social Worker to join the ...
- Social Worker – Disabled Children's Team
Northamptonshire | £30.00 - £32.50 per hour
Hybrid, there is an expectation that time is sp...