Back to job search
To assist in providing Professional guidance and management of Social Care interventions in the Merton Integrated Learning Disability Team with specific responsibility for the day-to-day management of the duty system which provides screening, initial assessment and first response to new referrals. Specific responsibilities include
Social Worker-: Senior Practitioner, Neurodiversity/ Autism Pathway
|Salary||£27.00 - £32.20 per hour|
- Lead on work with adults with a diagnosis of an Autistic Spectrum Disorder and provide professional leadership in situations which have highly complex arrangements.
- Lead on the assessment and support planning for adults with needs associated with Autism including support with initial assessments if required.
- Responsible for managing a caseload of clients with significant complexities.
- Support colleagues working with individuals with Autism where advice and guidance is needed in relation to risk and complexity.
- Supporting practice under the Care Act and ensuring initial assessments are compliant with the Care Act and Reviews.
- Supporting the teams Social Care and Health Service Performance Management structures particularly in relation to the Autism Pathway.
- Giving Professional and Managerial Supervision and guidance to Social Care staff who are identified as supervisees.
- Supporting the Team Manager and Assistant Team Manager with the management of Safeguarding, particularly when there is an identified need relating to Autism.
- Supervise the Autism pathway social worker who will work alongside this post.
- Ensuring a robust system for the management of referrals for people with Autism.
- Provide knowledge of all relevant legislation and support others in understanding legal obligations for the benefit of the teammert
- Social Worker Children Disabilities
West Sussex | £36.00 - £38.00 per hour
Location: Bridge House WorthingWorking Arrangem...
- Social Worker -Practitioner
Wiltshire | £28.00 - £30.0 per hour
The team works with people with long term and c...
- Social Worker Duty and Assessments- Childrens
Worcester | £30.00 - £32.00 per hour
Duty and Assessments Team Social Workers - Brom...