Back to job search
Working in a Safeguarding Team working with children subject to CP, CIN and Court work.
|Location||Southwark, Greater London, England|
|Salary||£22 - £23 per hour|
- To hold a recognised social work qualification and be able to provide evidence of registration to the GSCC.
- Knowledge of key legislation relevant to professional social care work
- Knowledge of the functions of a health and social care department and related agencies
- Knowledge of methods to plan and review services for the client group
- Knowledge of social diversity and equal opportunities and the ability to demonstrate this throughout all aspects of practice
- Experience of managing a complex case load
- Must have 2 – 4 years Post qualification social work experience required
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills with clients and other health professionals
- Able to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to organise and prioritise work and manage time effectively
- Customer focused
- Experience of producing reports for a variety of audiences
- Good IT skills
- Occupational Therapist
Southwark, Greater London, England | £32 - £34 per hour
rovide professional occupational therapy servic...
- Social Worker-DMH
| £26.18 - £28.58 per hour
West Locality - to support all individuals r...
- experienced practitioner - Adults
Halton, Halton, England | £22.36 - £24.86 per hour
Responsible for a caseload of more complex case...