Back to job search
Working in a Safeguarding Team working with children subject to CP, CIN and Court work.
|Salary||£22 - £23 per hour|
- To hold a recognised social work qualification and be able to provide evidence of registration to the GSCC.
- Knowledge of key legislation relevant to professional social care work
- Knowledge of the functions of a health and social care department and related agencies
- Knowledge of methods to plan and review services for the client group
- Knowledge of social diversity and equal opportunities and the ability to demonstrate this throughout all aspects of practice
- Experience of managing a complex case load
- Must have 2 – 4 years Post qualification social work experience required
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills with clients and other health professionals
- Able to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to organise and prioritise work and manage time effectively
- Customer focused
- Experience of producing reports for a variety of audiences
- Good IT skills
- Social Worker Practitioner Children in Need
Bedford | £38.00 - £40.50 per hour
The Permanency Team support and monitor the wel...
- Social Worker Children Fostering
Bedford | £34.00 - £36.50 per hour
We are looking for a Social Worker to join the ...
- Social Worker – Disabled Children's Team
Northamptonshire | £30.00 - £32.50 per hour
Hybrid, there is an expectation that time is sp...