Back to job search
|Location||Southwark, Greater London, England|
|Salary||£21.23 - £23.53 per hour|
- To hold a recognised social work qualification and be able to provide evidence of registration to the GSCC.
- Knowledge of key legislation relevant to professional social care work
- Knowledge of the functions of a health and social care department and related agencies
- Knowledge of methods to plan and review services for the client group
- Knowledge of social diversity and equal opportunities and the ability to demonstrate this throughout all aspects of practice
- Experience of managing a complex case load
- Must have 2 – 4 years Post qualification social work experience required
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills with clients and other health professionals
- Able to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to organise and prioritise work and manage time effectively
- Customer focused
- Experience of producing reports for a variety of audiences
- Good IT skills
- Social Worker -Children Safeguarding
Bradford, Bradford, England | £33.00 - £35.50 per hour
1. To safeguard children including those at sig...
- Assistant Team Manager-Mental Health
Dudley, Dudley, England | £23.49 - £25.89 per hour
To provide professional leadership to a team of...
- Social Worker Children' disabiliy
Halton, Halton, England | £25.14 - £27.41 per hour
Halton’s Disabled Children Service has a small ...