Back to job search
Working with children subject to child protection plans, child in need plans and also cases in Court.
|Salary||£22 - £23.23 per hour|
- To hold a recognised social work qualification and be able to provide evidence of registration to the GSCC.
- Knowledge of key legislation relevant to professional social care work
- Knowledge of the functions of a health and social care department and related agencies
- Knowledge of methods to plan and review services for the client group
- Knowledge of social diversity and equal opportunities and the ability to demonstrate this throughout all aspects of practice
- Experience of managing a complex case load
- Must have 2 – 4 years Post qualification social work experience required
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills with clients and other health professionals
- Able to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to organise and prioritise work and manage time effectively
- Customer focused
- Experience of producing reports for a variety of audiences
- Good IT skills
- Registered General Nurse (RGN)
Day Webster are currently seeking Band 5 Reg...
- Early Years Practitioner
Camden Town | £13 - £14 per hour
To provide high quality integrated day care and...
- one to one Teaching Assistant
Southwark | £70 - £85 per day
A great opportunity has opened up for a strong ...