Back to job search
|Salary||£27 - £28 per hour|
- To hold a recognised social work qualification and be registered with Social Work England
- Experience of assessments and childcare planning for children identified as vulnerable and in need
- Experience of completing assessments and reports that identifies vulnerable children in need, children who need protection and safeguarding, including unborn children.
- Experience of planning for children becoming looked including the use of a range of statutory powers and the courts
- Experience of working with and engaging Young People / Children with Special or Additional Needs
- Experience of working, in partnership with parents, extended families and those representing them
- Experience of using electronic children’s records and maintaining service user information systems
- Experience of working in a front line Referral and Assessment Duty Service.
- Experience of delivering quality assessments and services to children and their families from different ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds
- Locum Band 6/7 Physiotherapist - OUTSIDE IR35
East London | £35 - £38 per hour
Specialty: Locum Band 6/7 Physiotherapist Star...
- Senior Social Worker - Childrens services
Southwark | £27.27 per hour
We are looking for a child focused and relation...
- Assessor Front door service for Adult Social care
Lambeth | £21 per hour
Front door service for Adult Social careTo scre...