Back to job search
|Salary||£27 - £28 per hour|
- To hold a recognised social work qualification and be registered with Social Work England
- Experience of assessments and childcare planning for children identified as vulnerable and in need
- Experience of completing assessments and reports that identifies vulnerable children in need, children who need protection and safeguarding, including unborn children.
- Experience of planning for children becoming looked including the use of a range of statutory powers and the courts
- Experience of working with and engaging Young People / Children with Special or Additional Needs
- Experience of working, in partnership with parents, extended families and those representing them
- Experience of using electronic children’s records and maintaining service user information systems
- Experience of working in a front line Referral and Assessment Duty Service.
- Experience of delivering quality assessments and services to children and their families from different ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds
- Social Worker - Children's
Lancashire | £24 - £37 per hour
QSW required for the Child Protection/Court tea...
- Social Worker - Hospital Discharge
Swindon | £31 - £35 per hour
Discharge planning is the process by which the ...
- Occupational Therapist
Carshalton | £27 - £29 per hour
Based within the Reablement Service and working...