Back to job search
This is an experienced practitioner role. With specific responsibilities for dealing with more complex cases, including assessment and appropriate management of risks and providing casework supervisions to other team members. Work with service users and other stakeholders to assist service planning.
|Salary||£25.14 - £27.20 per hour|
- Responsible for a caseload of more complex cases, providing advice to other social workers in relation to their cases.
- Provides casework supervision to other social workers in the team and may also supervise students, trainees, less experienced professional team members, support staff and volunteers.
- Participate in the planning / reviewing of cases.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with service users, their families and carers.
- Provide advice and support and promote independence and early intervention, as necessary.
- Liaise with colleagues in own or other departments or external agencies to gather relevant information for assessment and care planning activities.
- Maintain and update case notes and other records to required ethical and quality standards.
- Write high quality reports as required and also where required give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings.
- Work effectively on complex situations, use their initiative and evaluate their own and others practice.
- Be familiar with local resource networks and undertake capacity building with individuals, families, communities, user groups and voluntary organisations.