Back to job search
|Salary||£20 per hour|
- Following assessments, identifying whether or not peopleand carers fall within the Directorate’s eligibility criteria, and communicating this to the vulnerable personor carer.
- Where peopleor carers fall within eligibility criteria, working creatively and innovatively with the peopleand or carers to develop an agreed care package to achieve the identified outcomes.
- Providing professional support and advice to peopleand carers on how their needs could be partly or wholly met by access to universal and other non-care services.
- Commission, or direct to, services to meet the person’sor carer’s outcomes.
- Undertaking re-assessments and reviews of care pathways as required by the Team Manager.
- Intervening in emergency situations to protect vulnerable peopleand to initiate the appropriate statutory and other actions required, and following the appropriate training and experience to undertake adult protection investigations as Lead Investigator where required by the Care Services Manager
- Maintaining clear, concise and timely records of cases, care pathways and actions in line with the Directorate’s policies on file maintenance.
- Participating in the duty system as required by the Team Manager.
- Assisting in the collection of performance data using the appropriate IT systems.
- To represent the Directorate in court proceedings and with other agencies as required.
- Social Worker Lac
East Midlands | £20.00 - £23.50 per hour
his is a post in the Looked after Children team...
- Social Worker - Adults Hospital Discharge
East Midlands | £20.00 - £22.00 per hour
To provide a social work service that supports ...
- Social Worker - Assessment Team Hospital
Bedford | £28.00 - £30.00 per hour
The Hospital Discharge Team is a highly profess...