Back to job search
|Salary||£27 - £30 per hour|
- Undertake assessment of need and establish eligibility for services under Fairer Access to Care and the Care Programme
- Approach for adults with mental health problems and their carers and familiesTo provide a social work services for adults with mental health problems and their carer
- To manage, monitor and review care plans involving service users and carers in liaison with the other workers and agencies as necessary to meet service user’s assessed need. Including users of residential accommodation and other purchased placement
- To act as a care coordinator according to the requirement of a care programme approach
- To work at all times within the Council’s Financial Regulations in coordinating packages of care and other services
- To be aware of resources available within the mental health speciality
- To make use of information management systems including technology in the recording and retrieval of information required
- To comply with local recording policy and other documentation as required by the Directorate
- To be managed and receive professional supervision and to be assessed against agreed standards and targets
- To work within a multidisciplinary team participating in duty rotas systems
- To undertake safeguarding adult enquiries
- To undertake training as required including training as an Approved Mental Health Professional and Best Interest Assessor
- To undertake the duties of an AMHP participating in the boroughs AMHP rota
- To carry out all duties according to the professional code of conduct and with due regard to Council and Mental Health Trust Policies
- To undertake any other appropriate duties commensurate with the post and as directed by the line manager or other senior managers
- To keep abreast of current legislation, government policies and guidance relating to mental health and vulnerable persons.
- Social Worker - Generic Adults Team
Worcester | £21 - £24 per hour
To ensure that the outcome of all work with adu...
- SPECIAL Social Worker - Adults
Redbridge | £33 - £35.50 per hour
To assist the Redbridge Council and North East ...
- Team Manager - Experienced Team Manager required - SEND, Transitions, Adult Social Work Team
Waltham Forest | £38 - £42.50 per hour
Experienced Team Manager required with SEND, tr...