Back to job search
|Salary||£28 per hour|
- Someone who is able to undertake high quality assessments, reviews and support plans for individuals.
- Someone who can contribute to effective team working, the service development and to work with management identifying improvements which could be introduced to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the service.
- Someone who can build and sustain relationships to work collaboratively with colleagues and external partners involved in service provision, e.g. Health, Police, Housing and Court as required, whilst having confidence to challenge what is not working and work creatively to suggest alternative proposals.
- Someone who can work under pressure, manage their time flexibly and intelligently under multiple demands, also prioritising and managing a caseload.
- PART TIME Social Worker - Community Mental Health Team
Wrexham | £20 - £22 per hour
We are looking for an experienced social worker...
- PROJECT Social Worker - Adults Promoting Independence
Lancashire | £27 - £30.50 per hour
Promoting Independence Project team (PIPT) To p...
- Community Staff Nurse (Band 5)
City of London
Day Webster are currently seeking Band 5 ...