Back to job search
|Salary||£28 per hour|
- Someone who is able to undertake high quality assessments, reviews and support plans for individuals.
- Someone who can contribute to effective team working, the service development and to work with management identifying improvements which could be introduced to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the service.
- Someone who can build and sustain relationships to work collaboratively with colleagues and external partners involved in service provision, e.g. Health, Police, Housing and Court as required, whilst having confidence to challenge what is not working and work creatively to suggest alternative proposals.
- Someone who can work under pressure, manage their time flexibly and intelligently under multiple demands, also prioritising and managing a caseload.
- Locum ACT Pharmacy Technician
West Midlands | £17.50 - £26.00 per hour
Specialty: Locum ACT Pharmacy TechnicianStart D...
- Practice Supervisor Children's Services
Bradford | £35 - £39 per hour
To be accountable for the quality of practice, ...
- Social Worker All Age Disability Team
Calderdale | £22 - £25 per hour
The All Age Disability Team works with adults w...