Back to job search
Higher grade SW for busy locality team holding mix of CIN, CP and PLO cases
|Salary||£35 per hour|
- Have a Diploma or Degree in social work and be registered with the Health & Care Professions Council. Evidence of 2 years post qualifying experience
- Have a good working knowledge of theory and legislation including the Children act 89/04 amongst others.
- Be an excellent communicator who is equally comfortable speaking with children and other professionals from external partners and agencies.
- The ability to converse at ease with clients and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post
- Have excellent accurate written skills, able to write reports and present evidence in a clear and concise way.
- Have excellent analytical skill to aid you in your assessment of child protection cases.
- Be someone who enjoys a busy atmosphere who can cope with competing demands and the stresses that comes with them.
- Be motivated to achieve good outcomes for children.
- Have an understanding of anti-oppressive practice and the legislative framework around this.
- Be a person who wants to be part of the team and actively encourages inter team support.
- Be computer literate, who is comfortable using MS word, outlook and databases.
- Have skills in tact and diplomacy - someone who is able to empathise with service users.
- Be able to consolidate learning in working practice.
- Social Worker Lac
East Midlands | £20.00 - £23.50 per hour
his is a post in the Looked after Children team...
- Social Worker - Adults Hospital Discharge
East Midlands | £20.00 - £22.00 per hour
To provide a social work service that supports ...
- Social Worker - Assessment Team Hospital
Bedford | £28.00 - £30.00 per hour
The Hospital Discharge Team is a highly profess...