Back to job search
|Salary||£26 - £28 per hour|
- To work to the Adult Social Care operational principles in order to provide an excellent assessment, care planning and Social Work service to all users in either a community or hospital setting.
- To manage and monitor a diverse caseload and organise work activities, taking into account the need to prioritise tasks and responsibilities, ensuring statutory responsibilities are undertaken.
- To respond to customer’s needs without delay, identifying and working to tackle obstacles as they arise, even if they are of another agencies making.
- To undertake assessments under the Care and Mental Capacity Acts.
- To use discretion to tailor support so that it is proportionate to the customers’ needs and individualised to their circumstances.
- To use professional judgement to draw up support plans and make representations to budget holder for funding.
- To act as a key contact point for customers, drawing in support as required.
- To develop and maintain constructive working relationships with service users, carers, families, colleagues, the public and wider community networks.
- To deal positively with any tensions created by conflicts of interest or aspiration that may arise between the partners in care, always striving to work in a professional and competent manner.
- To contribute to an environment of continuous learning, sharing good practice and working with colleagues to address obstacles to progress collaboratively.
- To document cases accurately but ensure this is proportionate and only includes salient information.
- To use professional skills to enable individuals and their personal networks to meet their desired outcomes.
- To undertake risk assessments and develop positive risk management strategies as appropriate, including protection plans for those who require them.
- To review support plans ensuring the service user is at the centre of the process.
- To participate in the duty rota.
- To act as lead Safeguarding Enquiry Officer.
- Locum Band 6/7 Physiotherapist - OUTSIDE IR35
East London | £35 - £38 per hour
Specialty: Locum Band 6/7 Physiotherapist Star...
- Senior Social Worker - Childrens services
Southwark | £27.27 per hour
We are looking for a child focused and relation...
- Assessor Front door service for Adult Social care
Lambeth | £21 per hour
Front door service for Adult Social careTo scre...