Back to job search
Level 3 This role will support the safe and timely facilitation of hospital discharge, particularly given the pressure that the Acute Trust are under at the present time and approaching winter. The post holder should have some experience in an Integrated Hospital Discharge Team. Carefirst and LAS knowledge would be desirable. Ability to hold a complex case load and hit the ground running
|Salary||£24 per hour|
- Responsible for a caseload of more complex cases, providing advice to other social workers in relation to their cases.
- Provides casework supervision to other social workers in the team and may also supervise students, trainees, less experienced professional team members, support staff and volunteers.
- Participate in the planning / reviewing of cases.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with service users, their families and carers.
- Provide advice and support and promote independence and early intervention, as necessary.
- Liaise with colleagues in own or other departments or external agencies to gather relevant information for assessment and care planning activities.
- Maintain and update case notes and other records to required ethical and quality standards.
- Write high quality reports as required and also where required give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings.
- Work effectively on complex situations, use their initiative and evaluate their own and others practice.
- Be familiar with local resource networks and undertake capacity building with individuals, families, communities, user groups and voluntary organisations.