Back to job search
|Salary||£21 - £24 per hour|
- To ensure that the outcome of all work with adults in need of care and support, and with their
- carers, is to promote their wellbeing.
- To ensure that opportunities to prevent, delay or defer the need for intensive services are
- maximised by ensuring opportunities for re-ablement and independent living are always
- considered and explored, enhancing individual and family resilience.
- To carry out and review Needs Assessments & Care and Support Plans for individuals and their
- carers in a timely and effective way ensuring that they are involved fully in the process.
- Registered General Nurse (RGN)
Day Webster are currently seeking Band 5 Reg...
- Early Years Practitioner
Camden Town | £13 - £14 per hour
To provide high quality integrated day care and...
- one to one Teaching Assistant
Southwark | £70 - £85 per day
A great opportunity has opened up for a strong ...