Back to job search
|Salary||£21 - £24 per hour|
- To ensure that the outcome of all work with adults in need of care and support, and with their
- carers, is to promote their wellbeing.
- To ensure that opportunities to prevent, delay or defer the need for intensive services are
- maximised by ensuring opportunities for re-ablement and independent living are always
- considered and explored, enhancing individual and family resilience.
- To carry out and review Needs Assessments & Care and Support Plans for individuals and their
- carers in a timely and effective way ensuring that they are involved fully in the process.
- Social Worker -Children with Needs
Southwark | £25.27 - £27.97 per hour
To hold a recognised social work qualification...
- HCA - Health Care Assistant
- Same day pay - 24/7 available contact - UK ...
- Senior Practitioner
Southwark | £27.88 - £29.98 per hour
Candidate Profile: To hold a recognised Socia...