Back to job search
|Location||Worcester, Worcestershire, England|
|Salary||£21 - £24 per hour|
- To ensure that the outcome of all work with adults in need of care and support, and with their
- carers, is to promote their wellbeing.
- To ensure that opportunities to prevent, delay or defer the need for intensive services are
- maximised by ensuring opportunities for re-ablement and independent living are always
- considered and explored, enhancing individual and family resilience.
- To carry out and review Needs Assessments & Care and Support Plans for individuals and their
- carers in a timely and effective way ensuring that they are involved fully in the process.
- Occupational Therapist
Southwark, Greater London, England | £32 - £34 per hour
rovide professional occupational therapy servic...
- Social Worker-DMH
| £26.18 - £28.58 per hour
West Locality - to support all individuals r...
- experienced practitioner - Adults
Halton, Halton, England | £22.36 - £24.86 per hour
Responsible for a caseload of more complex case...