Back to job search
|Location||Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England|
|Salary||£26.00 - £28.50 per hour|
- 1. If any mandatory documents have been requested, they will be shown in the My Tender Return section against a Red button.
- 2. If a Questionnaire is required to be completed, it will be shown in Red and marked Not Started in the My Tender Return section. It is mandatory that any Questionnaire‘s must be completed.
- 3. To attach additional documents you wish to submit as part of your tender return, click the Attach Documents button under the My Tender Return section (if available). These will then appear in the My Tender Return section.NOTE : Large files may take some time to upload.
- 4. When you have completed all the above steps and are ready to submit your tender return, click the red Submit Return at the bottom of this page.
- Social Worker -: Children safeguarding
Bradford, Bradford, England | £33.00 - £35.50 per hour
direct work in a children's home shift work 7am...
- Qualified Social Worker – Adults - Learning Disabilities
Essex, England | £228.60 - £240.00 per day
This position is based in the Adults Learning D...
- Support Worker Childrens-Learning disabilities
Bradford, Bradford, England | £08.58 - £10.88 per hour
We need male staff to cover shifts at Wedgewood...