Back to job search
|Salary||£26 - £26.50 per hour|
- Experience of planning personalised individual support for adults, with a learning disability
- Understanding of the legislative and policy context of services for adults with a learning disability, including case law and findings from enquiries.
- Understanding of social care needs and the impact, for individuals, their families and society
- Knowledge of adult physical, intellectual emotional and social development and family dynamics.
- Knowledge and some experience of applying the Mental Capacity Act assessments, Best Interest Assessments.
- Knowledge of mental health legislation including section 117.
- Understanding of the principles of the different funding streams available to support adults.
- Experience of working as part of a team, in developing services and the professional practice of colleagues. Experience of enabling individuals and families to develop dynamic options for individuals to progress to independence
- Evidence of applying a range of theories and models for social work interventions with adults, families groups or communities
- Curious and passionate about improvement and making a difference
- Willing to challenge accepted models of services and be creative
- Clear understanding of and commitment to equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice
- Locum Band 6 Physiotherapist
London | £25 - £29 per hour
Specialty: Locum Band 6 Physiotherapist Start D...
- Locum Band 6 or 7 Physiotherapists x2
London | £28 - £31 per hour
Specialty: Locum Band 6 or 7 Physiotherapist x2...
- CPNs required in Chertsey, Surrey
Chertsey | £28 per hour
CPNs required in Chertsey, Surrey What they off...