Back to job search
Family Support Team (CIN, CP and Court).
|Salary||£25 - £35 per hour|
- To provide timely support and interventions to vulnerable families to address safeguarding concerns and reduce risks to children and young people
- To provide case work to children, young people and families who meet the threshold for the service, these will include children and young people whose needs approach but do not reach the thresholds for statutory intervention (as defined by the matrix of needs) , and those who require a statutory response through CIN, CP or LAC.
- To offer a range of group programmes to children, young people and families who meet the threshold for the service
- To deliver and co-ordinate services within the designated Children and Family Centres
- Registered General Nurse
Day Webster are currently seeking Band 5 R...
- Locum ACT Pharmacy Technician
Essex | £21.00 per hour, Benefits: 'Same Day Pay'
Specialty: Locum ACT Pharmacy TechnicianStart D...
- Locum Band 8a Prescribing Pharmacist
Essex | £36.60 per hour, Benefits: 'Same Day Pay'
Specialty: Locum Band 8a Prescribing Pharmacist...