Back to job search
|Salary||£24 - £27 per hour|
- Work with IF Key Workers to identify the need for and provide specific social work interventions.
- Develop a collaborative relationship with individuals with a disability of all ages and their families within which you can promote positive expectations of what they can achieve and understand their wishes and feelings.
- Undertake observation and purposeful interaction with individuals, families and other professionals to understand the needs and strengths of the individual, their network of relationships and their capacity to consent.
- Support and mentor Key Workers by actively engaging in peer group discussion about cases, to inform practice; and to identify the need for, and provide professional interventions.
- assessments under the Children Act, following Working Together Guidelines
- Continuing healthcare assessments and reviews
- Collaborate with the Safeguarding Team to ensure Safeguarding enquiries are completed.
- Instigating or undertaking court proceedings to secure the safety and welfare of individuals.
- When required, implement the responsibilities of a social worker, with regard to individuals accessing Independent Futures for: looked -after children processes and through-care planning, adoption and special guardianship, mental health legislation, including Mental Health Act section 117 joint discharge planning and prevention with health colleagues appropriate adult role.
- Identify relevant charges/ costs
- Registered General Nurse
Day Webster are currently seeking Band 5 R...
- Locum ACT Pharmacy Technician
Essex | £21.00 per hour, Benefits: 'Same Day Pay'
Specialty: Locum ACT Pharmacy TechnicianStart D...
- Locum Band 8a Prescribing Pharmacist
Essex | £36.60 per hour, Benefits: 'Same Day Pay'
Specialty: Locum Band 8a Prescribing Pharmacist...