Back to job search
Social Worker - Children's Court and Care Planning Team
|Salary||£27 - £30 per hour|
- A calm approach to confrontational situations
- A practical/flexible approach to work
- A team player
- A willingness and ability to undertake appropriate training
- Ability to communicate with and respond to people of all ages
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing to a wide range of people
- Ability to deal with sensitive issues
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to manage workload and work as part of a team
- Ability to understand the different needs to clients
- Committed to ongoing personal and role development
- Flexible to demands of the role
- Good all round IT knowledge
- Good working knowledge of relevant legislation and codes of practice
- Knowledge of child protection procedures together with knowledge and understanding of the values of social work
- Ability To Be Assertive And Challenging In Order To Safeguard And Promote Welfare Of Children
- Band 5 Community Nurse
Epsom | 24.00-34.00
Community RN required with recent experience ...
- Locum Band 6 Wards & Dispensary Pharmacist
London | £23.00 - £31.00 per hour, Benefits: 'Same Day Pay'
Specialty: Locum Band 6 Wards & Dispensary ...
- A&E Nurse
Day Webster are currently seeking A&E Nu...