Back to job search
|Salary||£33 - £35.01 per hour|
- Has relevant experience and qualifications to do the job
- Demonstrates an understanding and application of legislation, guidance and
- frameworks that inform this service area
- Can evidence continuing professional development post qualification
- Is Social Work England registered and Understand the codes of conduct and ethics/ standards of proficiency.
- Has the ability to take a leading role in the practice development of social care staff and support the creation of a learning culture.
- Understands the role of being a supervisor
- Has excellent communication skills and treats people with respect, giving them confidence in what they have said and done
- Looks to improve efficiency of service to people who need care and support.
- Consults with the public to understand individual need for support
- Is able to demonstrate excellent knowledge and understanding of working collaboratively with partner agencies
- Has the ability to creatively work with others to resolve problems
- Has the ability to deliver a mentoring/coaching style of supervision – both
- formal and informal
- Can demonstrate resilience and the ability to work with ambiguity
- Can demonstrate effective time management
- Can demonstrate emotional intelligence and how being self-aware can impact on self and others
- Understands performance and what impacts on the performance of teams.
- Has the ability and knowledge to prepare people for change
- Has the ability to effectively use technology
- Locum Prison Pharmacy Assistant (HMP Prison)
Surrey | £12.69 - £15.00 per hour
Specialty: Locum Prison Pharmacy Assistant (HMP...
- Social Worker - Adults -Discharge
Tower Hamlets | £30.00 - £32.50 per hour
The Reablement Team works closely with the Admi...
- Social Worker BIA
South Gloucestershire | £30.00 - £33.85 per hour
We require two Best Interest Assessors to carry...