Back to job search
|Salary||£27 - £31 per hour|
- To undertake assessment of needs of children and their families
- To undertake assessments in accordance with central goverment and local guidelines and where appropraite prepate and present and implement plans for work with families based on such assessments
- To support children and their families so that children will be maintained in a safe enviroment within the family network
- To involve individual, families, carers, groups and communities in decision making, offering them choices and options and link them to support groups and networks
- To be accountable to individuals, families, carers, groups and communities for their practice
- To work with children and their family to ensure where appropriate a re-unification where short term seperation has been necessary
- To support children who are looked after by this authority. Formulate, prepare and implement appropriate care plans in line with CLA procedures
- Locum Band 6/7 Physiotherapist - OUTSIDE IR35
East London | £35 - £38 per hour
Specialty: Locum Band 6/7 Physiotherapist Star...
- Senior Social Worker - Childrens services
Southwark | £27.27 per hour
We are looking for a child focused and relation...
- Assessor Front door service for Adult Social care
Lambeth | £21 per hour
Front door service for Adult Social careTo scre...