Back to job search
|Salary||£30 - £32 per hour|
- To undertake assessment of needs of children and their families
- To undertake assessments in accordance with Central government and local guidelines and where appropriate prepare and present and implement plans for work with families based on such assessments
- To support children and their families so that children will be maintained in a safe environment within the family network
- To involve individual, families, carers, groups and communities in decision makingm offering them choices and options and link them to support groups and networks
- To be accountable to individuals, families, carers, groups and communities for their practice
- To have knowledge of services relevant to individuals, families, carers, groups and communities and how to access other relevant services.
- To initiate where nexessary Care proceedings, attend Court and represent the Local Authority
- To support children who are looked after by this authority. Formulate, prepare and implement appropriate care plans in line with CLA Procedures
- To prepare and present range of reports including reports for Court, Child Care Reviewsm CP, Conferences and planning meetings
- Locum Band 6/7 Physiotherapist - OUTSIDE IR35
East London | £35 - £38 per hour
Specialty: Locum Band 6/7 Physiotherapist Star...
- Senior Social Worker - Childrens services
Southwark | £27.27 per hour
We are looking for a child focused and relation...
- Assessor Front door service for Adult Social care
Lambeth | £21 per hour
Front door service for Adult Social careTo scre...