Back to job search
|Salary||£23 - £25 per hour|
- You will have an important role in the safeguarding and protection of vulnerable children and young people working with appropriate agencies and professionals to establish and implement appropriate protection plans.
- Working within relevant legislation, government guidance and the council’s practice standards you will carry out assessments and provide social work interventions using a child centred approach.
- As part of your role you may be required to prepare for and participate in, planned work relating to court work within specified timescales.
- You will ensure the needs and wishes of children are fully addressed in the assessment and planning process and that there is evidence of children and young people’s participation.
- You will share responsibility for planned interventions and service provision with partner agencies and work in partnership with families.
- You will be expected, at all levels, to work as part of a team, in some cases teams may be multidisciplinary.
- As part of the team you will work on the duty rota when needed.
- As a Social Worker you will have responsibility for managing your individual caseload, taking into account the needs of children and young people and ensuring effective use of time and resources.
- You will make full use of the council’s IT systems and work within administrative and financial procedures including the maintenance of up to date records.
- As your skills and experience develop you will be expected to work with greater autonomy and with more complex cases although support will be readily available where needed.
- You will also be expected to pass on your expertise via mentoring and support to colleagues and students
- Locum Prison Pharmacy Assistant (HMP Prison)
Surrey | £12.69 - £15.00 per hour
Specialty: Locum Prison Pharmacy Assistant (HMP...
- Social Worker - Adults -Discharge
Tower Hamlets | £30.00 - £32.50 per hour
The Reablement Team works closely with the Admi...
- Social Worker BIA
South Gloucestershire | £30.00 - £33.85 per hour
We require two Best Interest Assessors to carry...