Back to job search
We are looking for two Therapeutic Senior Social Workers to join the Dudley Lighthouse Links Team. There will be a mix of both on site and remote working from home, schools, visiting children in residential homes and those with foster carer’s.
|Salary||£27.93 - £30.43 per day|
- This Order is currently open for Candidates. This period closes on Tuesday June 1 2021 at 17:00.
- The top 30 Candidates submitted during this period will be placed into a shortlist, for the Client to review.
- Contribute to all aspects of teamwork to deliver, professional therapeutic services to children and young people looked after, their families and carers, complying with legislative requirements and in accordance with best practice.
- Undertake specialist assessments and provide specific therapeutic interventions, to determine the level of psychological and emotional need and facilitate/support care planning within a multi-agency context.
- Work in a multidisciplinary arena devising and supporting children and carers in order to deliver individualised therapeutic intervention plans
- Ensuring that appropriate case records are rigorously maintained.
- To contribute to the duty process, including the provision of direct advice, guidance and information to potential referrers.
- To work systemically alongside referrers and the child’s network and offer consultations, jointly identifying priorities, care planning and risk formulation.
- Provide consultation and professional support to colleagues within the team and other professionals.
- Where the plan is to return to the birth family including extended family, the post holder will work intensively with the birth family to help regain skills in managing the child effectively and develop a positive relationship.
- To compile reports ensuring that they are up to date, of a high quality and submitted according to appropriate timescales.
- To have a range of therapeutic tools in order to work successfully with children and families to include direct work with children, families and carers and their networks.
- Take a ‘joined up’ approach to ensuring the effectiveness of the Team’s work and service performance.
- Actively promoting/encouraging effective partnership working with service users and other teams/agencies/organisations at all times.
- Participation in and contribute to training and development activities including research.
- Participate in the regular collection, collating and provision of appropriate performance management information including outcomes for Service Users.
- Participate in own supervision sessions and Annual Performance and Development Reviews, being proactive in identifying professional/personal development needs.
- Actively seek to support the work of the emotional health and well-being service by undertaking any other duties commensurate with the post.
- Team Manager Children- Social Worker Team
Wrexham | £25.06 - £27.50 per hour
wrexham C&YPS requires the services of an e...
- Team Manager (Grade 11)-Social Care
Hulland | £41.11 - £43.81 per hour
Postholder will be required to have a range of ...
- Qualified Social Worker (Adults) (Social and Healthcare Qualified)
East Yorkshire | £23.00 - £35.00 per hour
The role of Social Worker must be able to work ...