Back to job search
Looking for social work practitioners who are able to undertake work across our social work teams including child in need, child protection, children in care and children with disability.
|Salary||£26 - £29 per hour|
- Hold and effectively manage a complex and varied caseload with appropriate supervision, guidance and support, reflecting the function of the team and Children’s Social Care in accordance with policy, procedures, guidance and legislation.
- Undertake work within legislative frameworks including the preparation of written statements and representations to the judiciary at Court hearings.
- Be accountable for complex decision making in relation to caseloads ensuring professional judgement, evidence based tools, critical reflection and analysis to inform this.
- Model critical reflection and evidence based decision making and support others in developing these.
- Demonstrate a critical knowledge of the range of theories and models for social work intervention with individuals, families, groups and communities and the methods derived from them.
- Registered General Nurse (RGN)
Day Webster are currently seeking Band 5 Reg...
- Early Years Practitioner
Camden Town | £13 - £14 per hour
To provide high quality integrated day care and...
- one to one Teaching Assistant
Southwark | £70 - £85 per day
A great opportunity has opened up for a strong ...