Back to job search
|Salary||£24.27 - £27.30 per hour|
- To hold a recognised social work qualification and be registered with the General Social Care Council
- Experience of assessments and childcare planning for children in need
- Experience of child protection
- Experience of planning for children being looked after.
- Experience of working with behaviourally and emotionally disturbed children and young people
- Experience of working in partnership with parents and other agencies in constructing cost effective care packages
- Experience of using new technology for word processing and data input.
- Knowledge and understanding of current issues and social work practice, particularly relating to assessments, childcare planning and leaving care.
- Social Worker-Adults -Physical Disabilities.
Southwark | £40000 - £41604 per annum
We are looking for someone with experience work...
- Social Worker (Adults)-Mental Health
| £23.00 - £25.20 per hour
Principal Accountabilities:1. With supervision ...
- Social WorkerChildren In Need
Brent | £27.00 - £30.10 per hour
Provide a high quality social work service for ...