Back to job search
|Salary||£24.27 - £27.30 per hour|
- To hold a recognised social work qualification and be registered with the General Social Care Council
- Experience of assessments and childcare planning for children in need
- Experience of child protection
- Experience of planning for children being looked after.
- Experience of working with behaviourally and emotionally disturbed children and young people
- Experience of working in partnership with parents and other agencies in constructing cost effective care packages
- Experience of using new technology for word processing and data input.
- Knowledge and understanding of current issues and social work practice, particularly relating to assessments, childcare planning and leaving care.
- Locum Clinical Pharmacist (Free Accommodation)
Loughton | £39.54 - £45 per hour
Specialty: Locum Pharmacist (Free Accomodation)...
- Registered General Nurse
North West London
Day Webster are currently seeking Band 5 Regi...
- Social Worker-Fostering Supervising
Waltham Forest | £28.00 - £30.00 per hour
The post is that of Fostering supervising socia...