Back to job search
|Salary||£24.27 - £27.30 per hour|
- To hold a recognised social work qualification and be registered with the General Social Care Council
- Experience of assessments and childcare planning for children in need
- Experience of child protection
- Experience of planning for children being looked after.
- Experience of working with behaviourally and emotionally disturbed children and young people
- Experience of working in partnership with parents and other agencies in constructing cost effective care packages
- Experience of using new technology for word processing and data input.
- Knowledge and understanding of current issues and social work practice, particularly relating to assessments, childcare planning and leaving care.
Surrey | £20 - £32 per hour
Day Webster is looking for experienced Audiolog...
- Paediatric Audiologist
Hertfordshire | £20 - £35 per hour
Day Webster is looking for an experienced Paedi...
- Midwife - Winter Escalated Rates
City of London | £40 Pounds per an hour
Day Webster are currently seeking Band 5-6 Mid...