Back to job search
|Salary||£24.22 - £26.92 per hour|
- Have a Diploma or Degree in social work and be registered with the Health & Care Professions Council. Evidence of 2 years post qualifying experience
- Have a good working knowledge of theory and legislation including the Children act 89/04 amongst others.
- Be an excellent communicator who is equally comfortable speaking with children and other professionals from external partners and agencies.
- The ability to converse at ease with clients and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post
- Have excellent accurate written skills, able to write reports and present evidence in a clear and concise way.
- Have excellent analytical skill to aid you in your assessment of child protection cases.
- Be someone who enjoys a busy atmosphere who can cope with competing demands and the stresses that comes with them.
- Be motivated to achieve good outcomes for children.
- Have an understanding of anti-oppressive practice and the legislative framework around this.
- Be a person who wants to be part of the team and actively encourages inter team support.
- Be computer literate, who is comfortable using MS word, outlook and databases.
- Have skills in tact and diplomacy - someone who is able to empathise with service users.
- Be able to consolidate learning in working practice.
- Social Worker Practitioner Children in Need
Bedford | £38.00 - £40.50 per hour
The Permanency Team support and monitor the wel...
- Social Worker Children Fostering
Bedford | £34.00 - £36.50 per hour
We are looking for a Social Worker to join the ...
- Social Worker – Disabled Children's Team
Northamptonshire | £30.00 - £32.50 per hour
Hybrid, there is an expectation that time is sp...