Back to job search
|Salary||£23 - £25 per hour|
- You will have an important role in the safeguarding and protection of vulnerable children and young people working with appropriate agencies and professionals to establish and implement appropriate protection plans.
- Working within relevant legislation, government guidance and the council’s practice standards you will carry out assessments and provide social work interventions using a child centred approach.
- As part of your role you may be required to prepare for and participate in, planned work relating to court work within specified timescales.
- You will ensure the needs and wishes of children are fully addressed in the assessment and planning process and that there is evidence of children and young people’s participation.
- You will share responsibility for planned interventions and service provision with partner agencies and work in partnership with families.
- You will be expected, at all levels, to work as part of a team, in some cases teams may be multidisciplinary.
- Locum Band 6/7 Physiotherapist - OUTSIDE IR35
East London | £35 - £38 per hour
Specialty: Locum Band 6/7 Physiotherapist Star...
- Senior Social Worker - Childrens services
Southwark | £27.27 per hour
We are looking for a child focused and relation...
- Assessor Front door service for Adult Social care
Lambeth | £21 per hour
Front door service for Adult Social careTo scre...