Back to job search
|Salary||£210 - £236 per day|
- Assess, plan, review and provide support to a child, family or carer with complex family or social care needs, taking full account of appropriate legal frameworks, policy and guidance
- Assess family functioning, providing help and support, when relationship breakdown threatens to impair the health or well-being of children at risk of abuse or neglect
- Work collaboratively, building effective working relationships with other professionals, internally and externally to help children, young people and families improve and gain control of their lives when safety or ability to participate in their community is restricted
- Carry out an assessment or enquiry and plan responses to safeguard a child from abuse, neglect or exploitation, building effective relationships with children, adults and families as appropriate, including intervention when information or circumstances suggest there may be a need to remove a child from their parents or carers
- Arrange appropriate alternative care (including, where appropriate a permanent home) in collaboration with children, young people and their parents/carers where the parents/carers cannot care for them
- Accountable for making recommendations about whether a case has reached the threshold for statutory intervention
- Promoting autonomy and development with individuals who have complex social needs and are more vulnerable as a result of disability, exclusion, or diminished capacity, for example, working with people with learning disabilities, physical disabilities or diminished capacity
- Carry out age and human rights assessments as appropriate
- Maintain up to date, accurate and high-quality records of activity on cases. Participate in a range of planning and decision-making forums including case discussions, Strategy Meetings, Legal Planning meetings, Child Protection Conferences, Statutory Reviews
- Make a report to support an application for a care, adoption or other order as relevant
- Write court reports and give evidence in relation to children at risk during legal proceedings
- Assess people’s suitability as foster carers, kinship carers (including Special Guardians), or adopters
- Act as Practice Educators for social work qualifying course students on practice placements (as appropriate) or Assessor for Newly Qualified Social Workers completing their ASYE
- Working with communities, families and individuals to maximise or promote their personal strengths, social networks and resources
- Hold a caseload of a level of complexity and provide case management, guidance, support and expert advice to social care staff, students and newly qualified social workers, as and when required
- Registered General Nurse
Day Webster are currently seeking Band 5 R...
- Locum ACT Pharmacy Technician
Essex | £21.00 per hour, Benefits: 'Same Day Pay'
Specialty: Locum ACT Pharmacy TechnicianStart D...
- Locum Band 8a Prescribing Pharmacist
Essex | £36.60 per hour, Benefits: 'Same Day Pay'
Specialty: Locum Band 8a Prescribing Pharmacist...