Back to job search
At least 2 years experience in a Safeguarding Team. The role is based in a Safeguarding and Family Support Service working with children subject to Child Protection Plans, Child in Plans and also children subject to care and pre-proceedings.
Social Worker-Children Safeguarding
|Salary||£21.23 - £23.93 per hour|
- To hold a recognised social work qualification and be able to provide evidence of registration to the GSCC.
- Knowledge of key legislation relevant to professional social care work
- Knowledge of the functions of a health and social care department and related agencies
- Knowledge of methods to plan and review services for the client group
- Knowledge of social diversity and equal opportunities and the ability to demonstrate this throughout all aspects of practice
- Experience of managing a complex case load
- Must have 2 – 4 years Post qualification social work experience required
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills with clients and other health professionals
- Able to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to organise and prioritise work and manage time effectively
- Customer focused
- Experience of producing reports for a variety of audiences
- Good IT skills
- Social Worker - Adults
Yorkshire | £32 - £35.01 per hour
The role of Social Worker must be able to work ...
- Social Worker - Childrens Safeguarding
Gloucester | £45 - £47.01 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Social Worker...
- Team Manager Social Worker - Adults
Cornwall | £38 - £40.01 per hour
Proven management experience of operational tea...