Back to job search
|Salary||£40.53 - £43.60 per hour|
- 1. To carry out the duties and responsibilities of the Children Act 1989, Children Act 2004 and other relevant legislation.
- 2. To establish and implement service and care plans for children and their families in accordance with local and national procedures.
- 3. To manage a caseload which may include children and families with complex needs and require multi-agency co-ordination.
- 4. To maintain electronic client records systems in accordance with departmental procedures.
- 5. To maximise life chances for Children in Need and Children Looked After.
- 6. To contribute to team plans and the achievement of agreed targets for Children in Need, Child Protection, Children Looked After and Care Leavers.
- 7. To participate in training of staff in Child Protection and Children Looked After.
- 8. Development in accordance with Personal Development Plans agreed during Performance Review.
- 9. To adhere to and promote B&NES Equal Opportunities Policy and adopt practices that are inclusive and anti-discriminatory.
- Social Worker Adults - Learning Disability and Mental Health
Isle of Wight | £36.97 - £40.00 per hour
THESE CONTRACTS ARE CURRENTLY SET TO RUN UNTIL ...
- Social Worker - Children-Safeguarding
Lancashire | £17.01 - £20.01 per hour
It is a really exciting time to work in Lancash...
- Social Worker-Adults Safeguarding
Liverpool | £20.06 - £23.10 per hour
Please be aware that Liverpool City Council's o...