Back to job search
Social Worker - Children in Need
|Salary||£40.53 - £43.60 per hour|
- 1. To carry out the duties and responsibilities of the Children Act 1989, Children Act 2004 and other relevant legislation.
- 2. To establish and implement service and care plans for children and their families in accordance with local and national procedures.
- 3. To manage a caseload which may include children and families with complex needs and require multi-agency co-ordination.
- 4. To maintain electronic client records systems in accordance with departmental procedures.
- 5. To maximise life chances for Children in Need and Children Looked After.
- 6. To contribute to team plans and the achievement of agreed targets for Children in Need, Child Protection, Children Looked After and Care Leavers.
- 7. To participate in training of staff in Child Protection and Children Looked After.
- 8. Development in accordance with Personal Development Plans agreed during Performance Review.
- 9. To adhere to and promote B&NES Equal Opportunities Policy and adopt practices that are inclusive and anti-discriminatory.
- Social Worker -Child Protection
Bedford | £38.00 - £40.00 per hour
our family support services works with families...
- Social Worker-Children Safeguarding
Brent | £35.00 - £38.00 per hour
1. To provide a high quality and effective soci...
- Social worker Children Safeguarding
Brent | £35.00 - £37.00 per hour
Job Purpose: 1. Provide an excellent social wor...