Back to job search
|Location||Southwark, Greater London, England|
|Salary||£25.27 - £27.57 per hour|
- To hold a recognised social work qualification and be registered with the General Social Care Council
- Experience of assessments and childcare planning for children identified as vulnerable and in need
- Experience of completing assessments and reports that identifies vulnerable children in need, children who need protection and safeguarding, including unborn children.
- Experience of planning for children becoming looked including the use of a range of statutory powers and the courts
- Experience of working with and engaging Young People / Children with Special or Additional Needs
- Experience of working, in partnership with parents, extended families and those representing them
- Experience of using electronic children’s records and maintaining service user information systems
- Experience of working in a front line Referral and Assessment Duty Service.
- Experience of delivering quality assessments and services to children and their families from different ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds
- Social Worker -Children Safeguarding
Bradford, Bradford, England | £33.00 - £35.50 per hour
1. To safeguard children including those at sig...
- Assistant Team Manager-Mental Health
Dudley, Dudley, England | £23.49 - £25.89 per hour
To provide professional leadership to a team of...
- Social Worker Children' disabiliy
Halton, Halton, England | £25.14 - £27.41 per hour
Halton’s Disabled Children Service has a small ...