Back to job search
Social Worker Children in Need
|Salary||£22.24 - £24.84 per hour|
- contribute to the adequate protection of children from harm by assisting in the assessment of risk, and the delivery of support services
- To be Primary Worker with case responsibility for Children in Need, Children
- Looked After by the Local authority, and when appropriate, Children in need of Protection
- For those working in Foster Care and Adoption Services to undertake comprehensive assessments of potential carers to ensure looked after children receive safe and enhancing family experiences
- To produce Assessments of Children in Need and their Families according to DoH
- Guidelines and timescales
- To provide reports for departmental meetings, LAC Reviews, CP Case Conferences, Legal Meetings, Permanence Planning Meetings and Court Hearings and attend these as required
- To work directly with children and their families, foster carers and permanent alternative carers to ensure the best interests of children are met.
- To manage any financial arrangements associated with allocated work
- Social Worker -Child Protection
Bedford | £38.00 - £40.00 per hour
our family support services works with families...
- Social Worker-Children Safeguarding
Brent | £35.00 - £38.00 per hour
1. To provide a high quality and effective soci...
- Social worker Children Safeguarding
Brent | £35.00 - £37.00 per hour
Job Purpose: 1. Provide an excellent social wor...