Back to job search
|Salary||£27 - £30 per hour|
- To deliver good outcomes for children and young people through the undertaking of supervision of foster carers and support of Adopters pre and post adoption order and children post adoption order.
- To ensure delivery of good outcomes for children through taking referrals completing timely assessments and implementing effective service plans for children and carers.
- Work autonomously with minimal supervision to maintain and produce professional case records and reports which are structured, clear, evidence based, analytical and logical, in accordance with the department’s case recording standards and practice.
- To ensure that records and user information is accurate, up to date, secure and maintained, using information technology in accordance with agreed data entry systems and the data protection act.
- To lead on home finding activities and work creatively with children’s social workers towards matching as a priority for the service to ensure that children do not experience drift.
- To work flexibly within the service and as a Social Worker across the Safeguarding Directorate as appropriate to develop a quality service, by taking a child centred approach and to ensure plans for children are progressed in a timely manner.
- To undertake complex assessments for the presentation, approval and match to fostering and adoption panels.
- Undertake child protection case work and mentoring foster carers and adopters to understand the requirements of working together, by imparting knowledge of Safeguarding in order to protect vulnerable children.
- Attend LAC Reviews and support statutory visits in partnership with allocated Social Workers.
- Undertake complex case management that requires high level scrutiny and flawless recording and work that requires creative and innovative input in a number of diverse subjects and range of expertise, where the opportunity and need for imaginative thinking is not limited to defined policies.
- .To represent the authority at court when required, providing reports to safeguard children in care and progress cases for those in adoption as lead worker and to act as the Agent of the court for non agency adoption.
- To work with minimal supervision in team duty systems providing an immediate and responsive service as the need arises.
- To lead training both pre and post approval for foster carers and adopters.
- To manage Letterbox and be responsible for Post Adoption Service
- To lead on birth records counselling.
- To practice in accordance with the Care Standards Act 2000, Every Child Matters framework, Care Planning, Placement and Care Review (England) Regulations 2010, Children Act 1989, Adoption and Children Act 2002, Children Act 2004, Adoption and Fostering Regulations and Standards 2011,
- Qualified Social Worker – Adults - Learning Disabilities
Essex | £220 - £240 per day
You will be working with people with Learning D...
- Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP)
Lancashire | £26 - £30 per hour
Approved Mental Health Professional required 6p...
- Debt Officer
Barnet | £140 - £150 per day
Debt Officer Role Description Work as part of ...