Back to job search
|Salary||£22 - £23 per hour|
- To provide social work for all groups within the community.
- To provide statutory intervention and other work with children, young persons and their families, with supervision by the Service Manager.
- To provide social work support to Children Looked After. To assess potential foster carers and adoptive carers.
- To provide social work with homeless and potentially homeless persons / families.
- To act as Approved Social Worker under the Mental Health Act, if qualified.
- To act as a Duty Officer within the Area Office, Sub-Office or Call Office, as required.
- To provide direct social work with abused children and their families.
- To undertake joint work with other Social Workers / other professionals in the completion of tasks.
- To assist in the induction of newly qualified / appointed Social Workers.
- To provide consultation to other social work staff on a particular specialism.
- To keep up to date personal knowledge on resource trends, developments, and make use of research evidence in practice.
- To co-ordinate area training in specific areas.
- To undertake post-qualifying training as required.
- To co-ordinate links with other agencies, nurseries, family centres etc (networking).
- To participate in local planning groups / local practitioner groups.
- To supervise social work students and trainees.
- To initiate group and community projects in the area.
- To serve on ad hoc bodies / working parties. To record all work undertaken and prepare reports / assessments.
- To accept responsibility, with the Service Manager, for reviewing work on caseload at regular intervals.
- This would include closure and transfer of cases
- Band 5 Community Nurse
Epsom | 24.00-34.00
Community RN required with recent experience ...
- Locum Band 6 Wards & Dispensary Pharmacist
London | £23.00 - £31.00 per hour, Benefits: 'Same Day Pay'
Specialty: Locum Band 6 Wards & Dispensary ...
- A&E Nurse
Day Webster are currently seeking A&E Nu...