Back to job search
Experienced social worker, ready to start asap with one of our busy Children & Families First Team.
|Salary||£27 per hour|
- Social work experience in local government, voluntary or independent sector.
- Direct experience of working with relevant client groups, especially those from different racial & cultural backgrounds.
- Ability to initiate, draft & produce reports.
- Ability to deal with / record casework, communicate effectively with client groups & professionals in order to assess client needs.
- Ability to attend & organise case conferences & reviews for the purpose of assessing & monitoring the development of service users.
- Ability to develop person-centred care plans.
- Ability to deal with conflict and complaints.
- Ability to participate within a duty team framework.
- Knowledge of relevant statutory social work legislation.
- Knowledge of the issues relating to the well-being of service users covering a wide range of clients.
- Must be registered with the GSCC.
- Social Worker - Adults
Bath, Bath and North East Somerset, England | £20.88 - £22.98 per hour
Community Mental Health team requires Social Wo...
- Social Worker - Children
Enfield, Greater London, England | £33.51 - £35.81 per hour
Common Purpose: To manage the effecti...
- Social Worker -Children
South Gloucestershire, England | £33.00 - £35.50 per hour
About the role Working in a team in either A...