Back to job search
Experienced social worker, ready to start asap with one of our busy Children & Families First Team.
|Salary||£27 per hour|
- Social work experience in local government, voluntary or independent sector.
- Direct experience of working with relevant client groups, especially those from different racial & cultural backgrounds.
- Ability to initiate, draft & produce reports.
- Ability to deal with / record casework, communicate effectively with client groups & professionals in order to assess client needs.
- Ability to attend & organise case conferences & reviews for the purpose of assessing & monitoring the development of service users.
- Ability to develop person-centred care plans.
- Ability to deal with conflict and complaints.
- Ability to participate within a duty team framework.
- Knowledge of relevant statutory social work legislation.
- Knowledge of the issues relating to the well-being of service users covering a wide range of clients.
- Must be registered with the GSCC.
- PART TIME Social Worker - Community Mental Health Team
Wrexham | £20 - £22 per hour
We are looking for an experienced social worker...
- PROJECT Social Worker - Adults Promoting Independence
Lancashire | £27 - £30.50 per hour
Promoting Independence Project team (PIPT) To p...
- Community Staff Nurse (Band 5)
City of London
Day Webster are currently seeking Band 5 ...