Back to job search
|Salary||£37.00 - £41.20 per hour|
- To work closely with children, young people and their families, other staff within the service function and partner agencies to provide support and protection for children and young people in need and at risk.
- To promote a range of services which carry out statutory duties as required by legislation and guidance.
- To assess the needs of children, young people and families to plan and implement suitable multi-agency interventions and service provisions to meet need and review outcomes.
- Social Worker-Adults -Physical Disabilities.
Southwark | £40000 - £41604 per annum
We are looking for someone with experience work...
- Social Worker (Adults)-Mental Health
| £23.00 - £25.20 per hour
Principal Accountabilities:1. With supervision ...
- Social WorkerChildren In Need
Brent | £27.00 - £30.10 per hour
Provide a high quality social work service for ...