Back to job search
|Salary||£27 - £30 per hour|
- Hold and effectively manage a complex and varied caseload with appropriate supervision, guidance and support, reflecting the function of the team and Children’s Social Care in accordance with policy, procedures, guidance and legislation.
- Undertake work within legislative frameworks including the preparation of written statements and representations to the judiciary at Court hearings.
- Be accountable for complex decision making in relation to caseloads ensuring professional judgement, evidence based tools, critical reflection and analysis to inform this.
- Model critical reflection and evidence based decision making and support others in developing these.
- Demonstrate a critical knowledge of the range of theories and models for social work intervention with individuals, families, groups and communities and the methods derived from them.
- Identify and assess levels of risk and need (within statutory frameworks) in often complex situations. Deliver protective and/or supportive services for children at risk, in need and/or looked after. To maintain up to date assessments, care plans and reviews.
- Communicate skilfully and confidently in complex or high risk situations. Model and help others develop communication skills
- Attend and represent the department at a range of multi-disciplinary forums and undertaking the role of Chair as required.
- Undertake Achieving Best Evidence interviews as required.
- Undertake direct work with children, young people and their families in line with Children in Need, Child Protection and Care plans.
- Work co-operatively with colleagues and in partnership within the Council and across multi - agency boundaries.
- Contribute to current practice expectations, indentifying areas of poor practice issues and taking appropriate action.
- Model inclusive practice in relation to identity and diversity, challenging any issues of concern.
- Take responsibility for obtaining regular professional supervision to ensure effective practice, reflection and career development.
- Qualified Social Worker Children and families team
Derbyshire | £21 - £23 per hour
Role is within Children and families team . Tea...
- Participation Worker
Brent | £19 - £20 per hour
This is a really fabulous role that works along...
- Experienced Social Worker CMHT
Wrexham | £22 - £25 per hour
Community Mental Health Team are looking for an...