Back to job search
|Salary||£29 per hour|
- Hold and effectively manage a complex and varied caseload with appropriate supervision, guidance and support, reflecting the function of the team and the Vulnerable People Service in accordance with policy, procedures, guidance and legislation.
- Undertake work within legislative frameworks including the preparation of written statements and representations to the judiciary at Court hearings.
- Be accountable for complex decision making in relation to caseloads ensuring professional judgement, service user involvement, needs led assessment, critical reflection and analysis to inform this.
- Identify and assess levels of risk and need (within statutory frameworks) in often complex situations. Undertake safeguarding investigations and deliver protective and/or supportive services for individuals at risk and maintain up to date assessments, care plans and reviews.
- Prepare statements of need/care and support plans, in consultation with other agencies as appropriate, that reflect the wishes of the individual and lead to the commissioning of personalised packages of care.
- Negotiate personalised care arrangements with individuals and significant others that offer choices within affordable resources based on an allocated budget.
- Undertake direct work with adults and their families in line with care plans.
- Work co-operatively with both internal and external colleagues across multi - agency boundaries.
- Undertake specific responsibilities as required by the service, for example the role of AMPH which may require out of hours duty.
- Communicate skilfully and confidently in complex or high risk situations. Model and help others develop communication skills
- Attend and represent the department at a range of multi-disciplinary forums and undertaking the role of chair as required.
- Model critical reflection and evidence based decision making and support others in developing these.
- Demonstrate a critical knowledge of the range of theories and models for social work intervention with individuals, families, groups and communities and the methods derived from them.
- Contribute to current practice expectations, indentifying areas of poor practice issues and taking appropriate action.
- Model inclusive practice in relation to identity and diversity, challenging any issues of concern.
- Take responsibility for obtaining regular professional supervision to ensure effective practice, reflection and career development.
- Locum Band 6 Wards & Dispensary Pharmacist
London | £23.00 - £31.00 per hour, Benefits: 'Same Day Pay'
Specialty: Locum Band 6 Wards & Dispensary ...
- A&E Nurse
Day Webster are currently seeking A&E Nu...
- Library Officer
Mitcham | £12 - £14 per hour
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES To provide a ...