Back to job search
You need to have:
|Salary||£33.08 - £35.10 per hour|
- You will assess the needs of vulnerable adults and their carer's, and identifying creative and personalised ways to provide support.
- You will be working with people who have the most complex and complicated needs in one of a number of client groups: Older People, Adults with Physical and sensory Disabilities, Adults with Learning Disabilities.
- You will be working in one of a number of settings: Community Team for Older People and Adults with Physical or Sensory Disabilities or Hospital.
- You will be working independently and be responsible for managing your own caseload and maintaining case records within an environment offering a high level of supervision and support.
- The safeguarding of adults is an important and integral area of your work as will be the implementation of the safeguarding policy and procedures.
- You will be fully conversant with statutory legislation and guidance, and demonstrate that you implement this in your day to day practice. You will have completed post qualifying training, and have substantial experience as a practitioner.
- You will contribute to service development and project management
You need to have:
- A qualification in social work i.e. Dipsw, MSc, CQSW, and CSS.
- Registration with the HCPC as a social worker.
- Substantial experience as a qualified social worker.
- Knowledge of Adult Social Care eligibility criteria
- Excellent assessment skills.
- A thorough understanding of adult safeguarding legislation and have attended safeguarding training.
- A full understanding of, and commitment to, embedding personalisation in all aspects of social care.
- The ability to cope with a case workload efficiently and effectively.
- Good evidence based recording skills, as your evidence maybe required to be used in court.
- The skills of a good communicator with an ability to deal with conflict.
- The ability to work on your own initiative, organise your own work load and work under pressure in response to competing demands and changing priorities
- Experience of the supervisory role.
- Demonstrable IT skills.
- Locum Pharmacy Assistant
Essex | £13.18 - £16.00 per hour
Specialty: Locum Pharmacy Assistant Start Date:...
- Locum Oncology Pharmacist (Private Hospital)
London | £35.00 - £45.00 per hour, Benefits: 'Same Day Pay'
Specialty: Locum Oncology Pharmacist (Private H...
- Locum Prison HMP Pharmacy Technician
Nottinghamshire | £25.48 - £31.00 per hour
Specialty: Locum Prison Pharmacy Technician (HM...