Back to job search
|Salary||£24.50 - £26.70 per hour|
- Take responsibility for the provision of:
- Asset based assessments under the Care Act inclusive of all statutory functions
- participation on the inter-agency best interest assessor rota for adults
- using person centred thinking tools to inform the assessment
- Develop a collaborative relationship with citizens, their representatives, and any professionals involved in their support, promoting positive expectations of what citizens can achieve, understanding their talents, wishes and feelings.
- As part of the assessment process, undertake purposeful interaction with citizens, families and other professionals to understand the needs and strengths of the individual, their network of relationships and their capacity to consent.
- Support and mentor Social Care Assessors by actively engaging in peer group discussions about cases, to inform practice; and to identify the need for and provide professional interventions.
- Analyse information to understand risks and develop strategies to explain, avoid or manage risk appropriately.
- Negotiate and agree appropriate, tangible and realistic outcomes with citizens and families.
- Collaborate with other professionals, within Adult Social Care or other organisations, to fully understand need and enable citizens to achieve their outcomes and to be as independent as possible.
- Maintain appropriate professional records of all key discussions, investigations, findings, assessments, opinions (including factual basis) and decisions, including electronic client records and necessary performance data, in line with policies and procedures.
- Use research findings, service principles and case discussion with peers to inform and develop personal professional practice.
- Contribute to the shaping, continual improvement and promotion of Adult Social Care
- Actively participate in quality assurance processes, including peer and reflective supervision, analysis of performance data, learning from complaints and compliments, personal development and continuing professional development.
- Flexible working in response to business demand and the ability to work weekends.
- Undertake any other duties required by Management which are commensurate with the grading of the post.
- Team Manager Children- Social Worker Team
Wrexham | £25.06 - £27.50 per hour
wrexham C&YPS requires the services of an e...
- Team Manager (Grade 11)-Social Care
Hulland | £41.11 - £43.81 per hour
Postholder will be required to have a range of ...
- Qualified Social Worker (Adults) (Social and Healthcare Qualified)
East Yorkshire | £23.00 - £35.00 per hour
The role of Social Worker must be able to work ...