Back to job search
|Salary||£28.00 - £30.50 per hour|
- 1. To undertake reviews of adults in accordance with the Care Act 2014
- 2. To undertake casework duties in relation to cases allocated by Team managers, within the
- policies of the Department. This duty includes the maintaining of up-to-date and adequate paper
- and IT based case records.
- 3. To undertake the specific duties, as assigned to their relevant professional group under any
- relevant legislation, and such additional duties as may be directed by the Head of Service.
- 4. To identify areas of risk and complete risk assessments in line with the Merton Care
- Management Procedures.
- 5. To keep people safe by working to the agenda of the Safeguarding Adults Board including
- carrying out enquiries, employing the principle of making safeguarding personal, and contributing
- to quality assurance in safeguarding.
- 6. To ensure that quality and value for money services are commissioned to meet identified needs
- and that services purchased comply with Corporate and Departmental standing orders and good
- practice guidelines. .
- 7. Provide statistical information as required and to co-operate in research projects where
- appropriate in consultation with the Team Manager/Service Manager.
- Social Worker Practitioner Children in Need
Bedford | £38.00 - £40.50 per hour
The Permanency Team support and monitor the wel...
- Social Worker Children Fostering
Bedford | £34.00 - £36.50 per hour
We are looking for a Social Worker to join the ...
- Social Worker – Disabled Children's Team
Northamptonshire | £30.00 - £32.50 per hour
Hybrid, there is an expectation that time is sp...